Our clinic can help you if you need to have a document commissioned, if you need a notary to witness your signature on a document, or make certified true copies of documents. We can also assist with drafting declarations for various topics. You must be financially eligible for this service.  Please contact us to make an appointment for commissioning or notary services.

We will not assist with the following declarations and authorizations:

  • Declarations in lieu of a guarantor for passports
  • Authorizations for family or friends to take care of property out of province or country or for someone to travel with a child
  • Corporate or business declarations
  • Land transfer tax affidavits or any real estate documents
  • Family law proceedings